Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's Deja Vu All Over Again

As Yogi Berra would say, it's deja vu all over again. On September 15th at 7:00 PM I'll be presenting another ASMP/Apple Pro Sessions workshop, this time at the Apple Store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago.

Through the front door and up the stairs in the center to the theater on the second floor, I'll be talking about my pictures and how I market them. You can ask me questions... not that I necessarily have answers. I'll also talk about the benefits of ASMP - The American Society of Media Photographers, and the many benefits of membership in our Society (I was President of ASMP's New Jersey Chapter, now Vice President of ASMP's Chicago/Midwest Chapter). I might even mention an Apple product or two, as I've been using Apple's computers in my day-to-day office and digital photography workflows for a long time.

Come to the Apple Store in Chicago on September 15th and see some of my work and hear about how I move it from my desktop to yours.....

ASMP/Apple Pro Sessions
The Apple Store
679 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 981-4104

Monday, Sept. 15, 2008
7:00 PM

.....see you there!
--
Above: Canon EOS-350D, 18~55mm Canon Zoom Lens EF, ISO 800

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dad its aron

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home