Thursday, September 24, 2009

Done..... whew!

After three months of talking to myself and three days of mind-numbing, eye-straining, blindness-inducing, brain-busting html coding..... voilà: pobereskin.com v3.0 It's about time!

The major change was to make the portfolio images much, much larger; maintain constant navigation; maintain quick as a flash image loading; update all the internal links; eliminate the registration page (don't applaud all at once!); change the front page image and eliminate the membership badges. Now all that's left is some minor housekeeping to sweep up the bugs and enlarge all of the collection images and link them to my stock photo site..... it will all happen within the next week and by October 1st I will have it all 100% working.

If you're inclined to inspect and if you catch a bug, please shoot me an e-mail right away so I can fix it ASAP.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice clean look. Cool!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home