Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Camera Never Lies... It's The Politicians

I've had to turn-off cable news recently, with the exception of the miraculous rescue of the Chilean miners, because of all the dissection of minutia of the political campaigns and the lies... it makes me absolutely nuts. Just before I did, however, I caught a Jon Stewart/The Daily Show parody of two ads from two different Tea Baggers who used the same image of a group of "illegal aliens" in their mudslinging. Turns out that the ads both infringed the photographer's copyright and the guys in the picture aren't illegal at all. Yes, they're Mexicans, but they were photographed in Mexico where... surprise, surprise... it's legal to be Mexican!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles Carstensen's Blog said...

Way to go, Joe! Me too.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous kayan Association said...

Very wonderful...Thanks for you

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Will Austin said...

Great post Joe, I didn't realize this but it doesn't surprise me of course.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home