Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bombardier & Brew (Talk About Needing A Drink!)

Squeezing into a small commuter jet before six o'clock in the morning may be some people's idea of an exciting life of luxury travel but it isn't mine. Nonetheless I had to arrive in Philadelphia fairly early Friday morning to attend the Spring 2010 meeting of ASMP's Board of Directors, of which I am now one.

No good deed goes unpunished, I'm told and after three long days of non-stop board meetings dealing with inside baseball and a thorny issue or two I'm so glad to be back in my own office attending to my own photography business.

Luckily, Todd Joyce, one of my fellow ASMP Directors, found the time to brew & bottle his own ale which he air-freighted to Philadelphia a couple of days earlier so it would be cold for the evening session.

Pretty good job of branding, too.

Too many e-mails, too much food, not enough sleep..... Talk about needing a drink!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Von R Buzard said...

Did ya bring back a six pack to share with the Chicago Midwest chapter

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home