Friday, October 31, 2008

I Wish I Had A Picture Of Eliot Crowley - Part Two

MALIBU, CA - Last week I made a statement, "I wish I had a picture of Eliot Crowley, and that's because he's been writing a very cool blog for APA which is a very worthwhile read, and I wanted a picture of the author. I was somewhat chagrined when I couldn't immediately lay my hands on the picture I knew I had in my files, so I did the next best thing: I flew out to California to photograph him... and here I am!

That hasn't stopped the flood of e-mails I'm still getting about it. Everyone in the industry, it seems, has ties to Eliot Crowley. What a can of worms I've opened!! I had one just this morning from Tom Kelley, back in New Jersey and looking for an assistant in Wisconsin, and when he realized I was here, mentioned that he expects to see Eliot's picture on the blog.

Mark Harmel, another mutual friend, actually sent me a picture he'd recently made of Eliot. EC2 himself told me that he'd had e-mails from friends warning him that I was writing about him. Well, if I can't help my friends become famous, what good am I?

Now... as long as long as I'm here, I'm going to try to photograph Mark as well.
--
All above: Leica D-LUX 3, 28~112/2.8~4.9 Leitz DC Vario-Elmarit lens, ISO 200

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home