Friday, May 25, 2007

Somewhere, Down There

Somewhere, down there, nestled in amongst the bright lights of SoHo, is an Apple Store. You can drop by and take a big bite of an Apple, provided you like Macintosh.

No, I'm not talking about a produce mart... I'm talking about the Apple Store in SoHo, one of a number of retail stores opened in recent years by Apple Computer, now simply Apple Inc. At these stores you can play with... and buy... Apple Macintosh, iMac, MacBook and MacBook Pro computers as well as iPod, iPhone (soon!) and Apple TV as well as various and sundry accessories for your digital life (and your Apple products).

On June 11th, at 6:30 PM, in the theater of the Apple Store in SoHo, you can drop by and see me and my pictures and hear me talk about how & why I made them and how I market them. You can ask questions... not that I necessarily have answers. I'll also talk about the benefits of ASMP - The American Society of Media Photographers, and the many benefits of membership in our Society (I'm the President of ASMP's New Jersey Chapter). I might even mention an Apple product or two, as I've been using Apple's computers in my day-to-day office and digital photography workflows for a long time.

I might even mention my service as an Apple EvengeList member but, really, I'll be there to talk photography and show pictures. If you're in New York June 11th, come on down to SoHo.

ASMP~Apple Pro Sessions
Apple Store/SoHo
103 Prince Street
New York, New York

June 11, 2007 - 6:30 PM

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home