Thursday, December 14, 2006

He's Alive!!

Damn!! You gotta love google.com! Last summer I wrote about transitions and mentioned Michael Purcilly as a friend from 1977. Mike is a Californian (Ojai) and eventually went back west, then dropped off the face of the earth. Even our mutual friend Eliot didn't know where he was or what he was doing (and I speak to Eliot quite often).

Earlier this morning (how much earlier can it get? it's only 5:25 AM), about 27 years after he disappeared, I got an e-mail from him. Seems his dad stumbled over my blog, must have googled his name, and so he dropped me a line... and the photo above. Wish I could fish like that! Anyway, damned good to hear from Michael again! We'll catch-up later but... man!... gotta love that google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home