Monday, August 07, 2006

See You In September

I don't know about you, but
I need a vacation!
If I had my way I'd head for the beach and relax, soak up the sun, relax, have a drink, relax, swim a little, relax... you get the idea.

Usually, there's not much to be done the last weeks of August and it's quite typical that creative types; art directors, editors, designers and photographers, take a few weeks off just about now. I hope you're on the road to a nice, secluded, quiet spot where the Mojitos flow and life's a breeze. I'll be smiling, thinking of you.

And as long as you're all going on vacation, so will I. But rather than heading for the beach, the mountains, France or any other such place, I'm going to the office. I'm packing it all up and moving it across town, right to the center of town. I hate moving, but the files are going in boxes, all the stuff... the stationary supplies and the tape and clips and clamps and pens and pencils, fax machine and, yes, the computers... all that stuff's getting packed-up and moved precisely 6/10 of a mile to the new, improved, International World Headquarters of Joseph Pobereskin Photography. It's going to take the better part of three weeks to get it all packed-up, moved, unpacked and set-up again. Lightboxes, scanners, even my loupe (won't see anything for three weeks) is going into boxes and moving away.

I'll keep one computer out for essential e-mails and accounting but, other than that, we're closed for a working vacation. See you in September. Aloha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home