Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Speechless!

On Sept. 24, 2009, I announced... "after three months of talking to myself and three days of mind-numbing, eye-straining, blindness-inducing, brain-busting html coding..... voilà: pobereskin.com v3.0 It's about time!" Who'd have thought that after less than a year I'd undertake the same project again?

Now announcing the launch of pobereskin.com v4.0

As last time, the major change was to make the portfolio images much, much larger; maintain constant navigation; maintain quick as a flash image loading; etc..... except this time Bob Greenberg, photographers.com CEO, made this so easy I'm speechless... and that's saying something!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Pefley said...

Joe, you've achieved a nice clean look in 4.0. Great editing, too. Worth the effort, IMHO!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just read your post and would like to thank you for maintaining such a cool blog.
Joseph Joseph

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home